Friday, January 06, 2006

So I told HR at Club21 about my piano woes and my internship and it kind of worked out for the better since the guy was really nice about it and asked me to just work for a bazaar event at Taka from 12th to 20th (also for CK) and then come back to him after my internship.
Omigod. Thanks so much. It means that I won't have problems like 'do I have to work during CNY' and actually have a week or two's break before going for the internship (which I really think I won't be paid). My only problem is yes the piano thing because grr... I hope she's accomodating enough to let me switch my times around.
While I will have to invest in a couple of black shirts (nice ones) and a comfortable pair of black sneakers, I'll still be earning maybe around 400 bucks for the time I'll be working! I really hope I recover from the flu by then. Don't want to faint on the spot.